5.24.2010

Realtor Update...

Finally! After days of playing my least favorite game in the world...phone tag...I got the Realtor on the phone Friday afternoon. And the results are..(drum roll please)...I won't know diddly until next week. :/

He says he is already in negotiations with another bakery (sniff sniff) but nothing is certain yet. He said he would call me next week. :( It doesn't look good, friends. M and I have already started looking around for other properties available for lease but I have found that anything that has food permits gets snatched up pretty quickly. So I'm literally looking 2x a day for anything new. It seems like we will know for sure next week regarding this property. Sigh. If it is meant to be it will be! I'm trying to stay positive :)

I did promise a few new cookie pics last week so here they are!! The first is a custom sample order for some very happy hot dogs!! The little boy who is getting these for his birthday in June is actually one of my very best & favorite customers!
Here he is 2 years ago holding his Mario cookies! Isn't he just adorable!?!
 Last year his cool mom ordered him some custom Iphone cookies (they were iced front AND back to look like the real thing!!) She was also sweet enough to send me these pics (thank you again Patricia!!) :)

I look forward to these orders every year. I can't even imagine what he might ask us to bake next year & I can't wait! It feels so good to be able to bring even a small happiness to someone else on their birthday or any day. :)



1 comment:

LadybugLuggage said...

WOW Andrea, great cookies & GOOD LUCK you will find the prefect space for your bakery ;)

Post a Comment

Churros on Foodista