2.05.2010

Strange Requests 2010


Although 2010 has just begun...I have already received some pretty weird requests for cookies. The peanut cookie meant for a baby shower was a lot of fun. We made some extras and my fiance swears it tasted like peanut butter. Nope, same recipe! I also had the pleasure of receiving a very nice E-mail from the client. Thank you, Geraldine!

The kidney was a very simple design and yet a very difficult one. The client mentioned she was a doctor (gulp!)...so you can bet I wanted it to look as real as possible. It was a gift for her friend who gave one of his kidneys to his sister. I think this sweet gift was more than appropriate. :)


2 comments:

Alison said...

omg that peanut cookie is the cutest baby shower cookie I've seen in a while

Angel said...

I agree with Alison, really original.

Post a Comment

Churros on Foodista