8.22.2009




Hi Everyone! Geeez...it has been way too long since my last post. We have been VERY busy baking up some custom cookies these last few months..from portable potty's to NASA logo's. Now that we are more settled into our new place, I'll (Hopefully) have more time to update this blog on a weekly basis. We're working on a bunch of new cookie designs and updated website (yeay!).

On a completely different note, I just want to share how much I LOVE my clients. I have received so many sweet E-mails the last few weeks. It just makes me twirl around with a BIG banana smile on my face after reading them. :) So to everyone that takes the time to leave comments on Flickr and write an E-mail...thank you..THANK YOU! You guys rock and make my day extra special!

Here are some recent cookie pics. I'll have some new baby designs I'm working on to show you next week!


2 comments:

LadybugLuggage said...

Good luck in your new space, great looking cookies;)

Andrea B said...

Thank you! I checked out your blog and your cakes are adorable!!

Post a Comment

Churros on Foodista