2.07.2009

Happy Belated New Year!

Wow! Time has flown since the last post in November. I apologize for not updating the blog as much as I should. Due to the economy, we have seen a slow down since December but thankfully things are getting a little better each day.

In other news, I have a really *FANTASTIC* recipe to share. It is for Potato Rolls from the Food Network website. I made them for Thanksgiving dinner and they were such a hit that they made an encore at our family's Christmas Eve dinner. They do take a bit of time to make but it is mostly because of the time necessary for them to rise. Otherwise, it is not a difficult recipe and the ingredients are inexpensive and basic. Overall, 5 stars!

Here is the direct link to the recipe:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/potato-rolls-recipe/index.html

I'll be posting again very soon with some new cookies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Churros on Foodista